This update works with versions:
126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
18.104.22.168 - 4.50.5 (also includes 22.214.171.124)
5.00.1.0 (also includes 5.00.2.0)
The changes include:
*The quarterly tax report variance calculation now includes the additional medicare rate of .9%
* The employee totals verification report no longer prints a difference when an employee has additional medicare
wages or tax
* Additional medicare wages field has been added to the quarterly 941 printing screen
* In Federal eFiling and Reporting the correct additional medicare wages populate to the 941 form
941 Form 2013 Changes:
* Quarterly 941 printing has been updated for the 2013 IRS changes to the 941 Form (rev. January 2013). This update
has text, line number and calculation changes to the Report Formats, 'Entire Form' Pre-Printed' and 'Worksheet'
* Schedule B has been updated
The pre-printed 941 Form and pre-printed Schedule B formats have been designed based on the downloaded 941.pdf and Schedule B.pdf from the IRS website. If you use the pre-printed form formats, the alignment may need to be adjusted or the form may need to be modified.
Some Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90) users have encountered alignment printing problems. Depending on workstation font settings, you may or may not experience this issue.