It's that time of year again ...
tax tables & year end updates!
Sage has released both 2018 year-end program updates (Interim Release Download - IRD) and 2019 tax table updates (TTU) that will enable you to print and file your 2018 tax forms along with processing your first payroll in 2019. Please note that these updates are only compatible with Sage 100 versions 2017 (5.40.1 & higher) and 2016 (5.30.5). You will want to read this year-end document in its entirety before proceeding with any of the updates.
- You must install the 2018 IRD and Aatrix eFiling and Reporting updates before processing year-end tax forms (W2s & 1099 forms). It does not matter which update is installed first, just as long as both updates have been installed before processing year-end tax forms for tax filing year 2018.
- Verify that Payroll Data Entry and/or Accounts Payable data entry are not in progress before installing the 2018 IRD.
- Make a backup of the entire \SAGE100 directory on the server prior to installing the 2018 IRD.
- All users must exit out of Sage 100 before installing the IRD.
- If you have any third party modifications installed, please contact the developer to confirm the modification program is compatible with the 2018 IRD. Also, verify if the modification will need to be reinstalled after installing the 2018 IRD.
- For Payroll Users: After installing the 2018 IRD and printing 2018 W2s but BEFORE processing the first payroll in 2019, you will need to update your Payroll Tax Tables by installing the 2019 Q1 Tax Table Update (TTU), which is located on the Sage Support Portal.
- A user guide on how to process W2, ACA and 1099 forms can be downloaded from the Sage Support Portal.